1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,760 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks but i need to know what the colors do for each switch like if the green wire is the left front up etc.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i found the one for the 7 switch box. im wondering if the colors are the same on the 9 . then itll be easy to figure out the two other colors.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Oh haha I knew that, but wasnt thinking. Let me try this again..

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
ok found this on a site.. a 10 wire, but see if they are the same.. usually the sites have a how to on the wiring.. suicidedoors has a how for a 10 switch.. prolly the same as this right here> this is supposed to be an avs wiring>

AVS Wiring:
Pink - Power
White - Front Left Up
Yellow - Front Left Down
Orange - Front Right Up
Red - Front Right Down
Grey - Remote Dump
Green - Rear Left Up
Blue - Rear Left Down
Purple - Rear Right Up
Brown - Rear Right Down

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
I never had a AVS box so I ddint know haha.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Our 9 switch boxes do not have colored wires. You wire it through the relay box......
ive been having nothing but problems with the box. i called today. i cut the end off. and im going to wire it using bigger and better relays. i just need to know what color wires do what....

·
airbagparts.com
689 Posts
Haha, come on guy. You gotta be a little more specific next time. Shoulda put in your first post that you cut the relay box off and needed to know what was hooked to what....

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Haha, come on guy. You gotta be a little more specific next time. Shoulda put in your first post that you cut the relay box off and needed to know what was hooked to what....
thought you guys would understand. guess not. its cool. soo do you know what colors do what? what color is ground if theres a ground which one is hot. etc.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts