S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered Slacker
3,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
transducers and senders, can anyone enlighten me? A friend of mine has a Auto Pilot Digi. Controller coming in soon and he wanted me to come by and help if not get stuck on stupid.

So can anyone help? I tried searching with no luck.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered Slacker
3,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
transducers and senders, can anyone enlighten me? A friend of mine has a Auto Pilot Digi. Controller coming in soon and he wanted me to come by and help if not get stuck on stupid.

So can anyone help? I tried searching with no luck.

Thanks in advance.
yep

·
Registered
197 Posts
Not my cup of tea really, had one in one of my customers rides and nothing but problems, Just went back to gangsta switches.

Nothing psycho wrong...I'm a little fussy, and want things to work without alot of drama. The pre-set ride height control wouldn't stay set. Once you set it in the car it would be fine, and would hold it. But after you shut the ignition off-it lost its memory.

And before I get all the "it was wired wrong nonsense" It was wired as I was told to wire it as per the instructions. And sent for another main unit, and had the wiring re-checked by another stereo installer, same result.

It's a nice piece, all digital, a little hard to get used to the little buttons-not all bad...just not my cup of tea...let me know how your buddy likes it.

PS is this the Airlift unit or the Air ride tech one? I was talking about the Airlift one...sorry

·
~~~~
23,957 Posts
transducers are a small plate with crystals in them the more pressure that is applied to them the more voltage they produce the same thing inside allot of microphones.

The changing voltage can be read by the computer controller as changing pressure.

It will control your valves to match a set voltage or (pressure)

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
i have it and i like it. the only thing i dont like is that in order to lift/drop the front /back you have to push two buttons at the same time, and sometimes they dont lift/drop at the same time.

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
does you auto ride hight work or does it reset everytime you start you car like the other guys?
i dont use my auto ride height anymore...i didnt like the fact that when i was driving the truck would "adjust itself". i leave it at manual.
when i did use it i had no problem.

i use my preset ride height button alot. when im layed out in the parking lot and i wanna go , its nice just to push 1 button and have the front and back come up at the same time and drive.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts