S-10 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i got 2 spl 12" subs and a SPL 1440w dual channel amp with a 1.2 farap cap

now a guy i know is selling a memphis mojo sub $220. model M3MOJO 12"
2000w peak..... should i swap out my 2 subs and bridge the amp for this one sub? or just keep my setup

current SPL amp
ST2-1440- 360x2 @ 2 ohm.... i have the subs in paralell.....if i got somethin effed up its cuz im somewhat new to this and dont quite get it all.....

·
Registered
283 Posts
**** yah...

·
Registered
283 Posts
Dude alright here it is... I have the same mojo your talking about. Mine it SEROUSLY underpowered; I have to 1100W Class D by Memphis and I hit a 146.5dB on the kickpanel... BTW I have a 4.5 ft3 ported box in a single cab

Planning on putting another 1100W on it to see what it does...

·
Registered
283 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Tempe said:
Dubya tee eff joo talking about mang?

You were not the topic starter.... I was talking about him :)
haha oops... srry:dunce:

·
Registered
283 Posts
Tempe said:
"Operator won't you put me on through
I gotta' send my love down to Baton Rouge
Hurry up won't you put her on the line
I gotta' talk to the girl just one more time "

:)

Yah I hear that song every saturday night during football season... They play it right before the LSU football team comes out onto the field...

·
Registered
12,179 Posts
Tempe said:
Dubya tee eff joo talking about mang?
they have a sub that is an exact clone of JL's old W6's. i can't remember the story behind it; something like they bought the design from JL or something like that. like i said, i can't remember. they're very cheap too. i will have to do some searching and find the thread again...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
those clones are what i have..... when i bought them, he told me there were clones of those subs.... ill have to look at home and get the model number or more info

1 - 15 of 15 Posts