·
ASE certified MasterTech
8,695 Posts
Where ya from locally sdimeguy??
We always welcome all guys!

·
ASE certified MasterTech
8,695 Posts
Andrew is as far north as we are,hes outside of Peoria,well south of ya still.

·
Registered Fabricator
777 Posts
Well if you say he can do a hell of a job I will look for him when I get back. I got the money just need freakin time. damn army lmao
Just found this thread/quote... kinda old, but... When you get back from serving our country, let me know if you are ready to get some air on your truck. Now that I am living in Bloomington, I'm working at BBT in Champaign on a regular basis. So you will have our combined quality and customer service.

·
Registered
634 Posts
workin at BBT fab eh? thats pretty sweet. i've seen pics of the work to come outta there... and i know your work. that is some daaamn good work! :tup:

·
Registered Fabricator
777 Posts
I'm not on the fabrication side at this time. Troy and a few others have that covered for the time being. The shop is very busy and it's taking on more work every week. I've recently been brought in as shop manager. My responsibilities include handling customers, orders, estimates, invoices, quotes, suppliers, contacts, project scheduling, promoting, etc. There's a lot to do in every aspect of a legitimate business. BBT is definitly an 'up and coming' shop that does excellent work. Big things are going on. They will soon be on the streets and at the shows.

·
Registered
634 Posts
thats pretty sweet man. sounds like a great shop.

·
Honor, Grace, and Dignity
352 Posts
Join'd the TMS site just waiting for admin approval. From the pics looks like my 91 is the ugliest. WOO WHOO

·
352 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
yeah, we usually do all our chattin over s10forum. its just eaiser that way.

·
ASE certified MasterTech
8,695 Posts
I dont do myspace. Guess I am out on that one. Oh well.
I dont either,thats why my myspace has my name location and 1 picture just so I can read the TMS page!

·
352 Posts
Well, the guy I was going to buy the S10 from decided he didnt want to sell it after driving over too get it. Not very happy about it, but found another one in Bement going to look at this afternoon.

·
Banned
124 Posts
Just wondering if there is a shreveport louisiana chapter or one in the surrounding area. i have a 1997 s10 ext cab, dropped 2/3, and several other mods

81 - 100 of 102 Posts