S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
TMS forever!
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you are not affiliated with any current clubs and want to be, we might be the club for you.

Trick Motorsports is a relaxed, fun-loving club who is interested in having a good time and going to shows and meets. It is not a hardcore club who demands to be at all shows. We are looking for people who are car and truck enthusiasts and love to have fun in a legal way.

If you want to join, then reply back here or go to our website and register.
www.geocities.com/trick_motor_sports/

Your truck does not have to be show quality.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Later,
Shawn

:fart: :barf:

·
1/2 Bagged!
646 Posts
I thought about joining a club, I have a 94 S10 4.3 LS I have a bedliner it in, it's two tone maroon/silver, 7 color underbody kit, Red windsheild whiper lights, the LED's in the headlights, and Panasonic deck, I'm hoping on getting a drop on it this summer

·
TMS forever!
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Glad to hear. Where are you from? We are based in the central part of the state. Decatur/Champaign area but would love to have anyone interested in joining. As a matter of fact, we are having a meeting soon. If you are interested, you can show up so we can meet you.

Be glad to hear from you soon.

Later,
Shawn

:lnv:

·
TMS forever!
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well that is good to hear. The president of this club is from Decatur. Jared Anderson is the man. As far as the next meeting, it will most likely be June 12th in Monticello at the McDonalds. Its half way for Jared and you to C/U. As soon as I know for sure, I'll post it on the club website and on here also. If your friend is interested, bring him along. We are not about s10 and s15 anymore. It is about being an enthusiast of all car. My best friend has a 04 Mach 1 Mustang and he is in. So if you have any other friends who are interested in joining, who don't own s10's, they are welcome to.

Like I said before though, I will post on here and the club site the definite date.

Also go to the club site and join on there. The more the merrier.

Later,
Shawn

·
1/2 Bagged!
646 Posts
J_Rod, are you still working at Northtown ford, I saw on one of ur posts that you were, if so I was leaving K's one day and I decided to take a ride through northtown, I'm guessing that's your that has the Trick Motorsports Logo on the back window.

·
TMS forever!
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey soon, as far as whose in, most of the club right now is from C/U.
And for J-Rod, that is his truck at Northtown. Go talk to him, shouldn't be too much of a problem. By the way, he doesn't check in here to much. If he has a chance, it usually is on our site.

Anyway, I'm calling Jared tonight to see when our next meeting will be. Hopefully this Sunday. I'll post it here and on out site.

Hope to see you there.

Later,
Shawn

·
Trick MotorSports!
1,253 Posts
yep that is my truck at "JACKSON" Ford....lol

yeah, come stop by, i can make up some BS about you looking at a car... ;)

·
ASE certified MasterTech
8,695 Posts
Count me in guys!:)

·
AVTekk is my HERO
1,232 Posts
jtcfanof3 said:
Count me in guys!:)
damn dude I think we are about a year late but hey PARTY hehe

·
ASE certified MasterTech
8,695 Posts
SpYnOnU said:
damn dude I think we are about a year late but hey PARTY hehe
Nah,I just emailed Sean back,I'm joining up ASAP!

·
AVTekk is my HERO
1,232 Posts
Yeah same here, see ya around hopefully

·
TMS forever!
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Alright you two, here is the deal. May 21 is not going to happen. I'm coming back home from a family wedding that weekend. The next club meet will be June 4. Will be in Decatur. Don't know exactly where at yet, but will know soon.
Here is what I would like to do. I would like to meet with each of you personally. What I need from you is a good day during the weekend and a phone number. I will call you to set up a time and place to meet. I'm willing to meet you guys halfway. I think I will start having club meets in Decatur. It seems to be about the center of everyone.
Also, if there is anyone you hang out with or know that might be interested in joining, then it is cool. Whatever they drive doesn't matter. We are open for anyone interested.
I have a couple of guys interested in joining from C/U too. So this may take off pretty well.

Get back to me asap.

Later,
Shawn

·
AVTekk is my HERO
1,232 Posts
please dont tell me I will be the youngest one there... makes me feel like a lil kid

·
ASE certified MasterTech
8,695 Posts
evolution1971 said:
Get back to me asap.

Later,
Shawn
Email returned Shawn.
I'm 30 so.......im not the oldest,maybe I'm the youngest!?

·
AVTekk is my HERO
1,232 Posts
jtcfanof3 said:
Email returned Shawn.
I'm 30 so.......im not the oldest,maybe I'm the youngest!?
.... I'm 19 dont think many are gonna be younger haha, I'm also the youngest at the place I work "hagerty steel and aluminum"

·
Registered
304 Posts
was wandering if you would like to extend the club into ohio? i am located in sidney which is about 40 min north of dayton. wanted to start a club up and was wandering if you would like to start a chapter in ohio?? i joined the forum on your site, just waiting for apporoval. if its something you might consider then let me know.

·
AVTekk is my HERO
1,232 Posts
well I'm waiting approval for the message board and the site is currently down on geocities, I want one of those pimp TMS stickers those look nice

1 - 20 of 102 Posts