1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
E.M.A. Customs
266 Posts
check out his owner profile from street source :thumbup: :eek: josheys ride

·
Registered
222 Posts
billy thanks for jumpin on this before i did i went to bed last night.......now toad, yeah bro those are the only pics i have really at the moment i have one of the rear bag inflated and some others that are on my old man's camera that nee dot be developed, tell me what ya need and i will try to get ya a pic or 2 of it.

joshey

·
Registered
222 Posts
toad713 said:
i wanted to see how u had the rear axle bagged from the under side
ok bro i am currently about 300 miles away from my computer with the pcitures but i will post up the one pic of my air-over-leaf slamair kit on monday form work. i am saving up for a notch and tri-4 link.

joshey

·
Registered
222 Posts
toad713 said:
r u going to elimate your rear seat?

yeah the rear seat has been out for almost a year and a half. i ripped it out the same weekend i ripped out the rear section of carpet cause i had an accident with 3/4 a gallon of bondo one night after a party. hit a bump and the can rolled outta the box and hit the tailgate, which then popped the lid off and it spilled. in fact i finally got tired of trying to sell the seat and my dad got tired of it taking space in hte gara so he put it out for the trash guy to take it a few weeks ago.

·
Just Call Me Dick
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
man that sucked. i am thinking of bagging my jimmy but i am not a big fan of bags. if i did some thing it would be switches but i do not want to elimate my back seat. i am prob going to find 1st gen truck and put switches on it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts