S-10 Forum banner

attn: dropindaS-mini

1K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  toad713 
Hey,
I suggest buying some nitro drop shocks. They offer great ride with the lowered suspension compared to stock. Up front on mine I have 2in. spindles, 2in. springs- with a coil cut out which gives it a 6in. drop and I couldn't ask for a better ride being that low. It's very solid and takes shock like a champ. $70 will set u up in the front. The rear setup is the only part that is bumpy right now. I'm running 3in. blocks, and mono'd the factory leaf leaving the overload for strength paired up with air shocks. I also cut out the bumpstop brackets too. I also ran 3/8s line from an onboard compressor to the shocks, which worked good for a while but I think I either sprang a leak in the fittings, line or BLEW the shocks LOL. I haven't had time to investigate it lately though. I also plan on buying some 4in. angled blocks since I don't like the rake I have right now.

later
Mike
EC Founder

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.