S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey whats up bro. I was just looking through the "members ride" section and saw a pic of stefs blazer slammed. Well I saw some pics of the blazer before, when it wasnt nearly as low as it is now. It looked really good before, but now it looks really bad ass. I'm just wondering what you went with now??? not like i'd be able to go that low because of where i live, chicago ( snow woulld eat up the gfx ) but i am just curious cuz that blazer looks sweet. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
i went with 3 inch djm lower a arms and 4 inch blocks in back. ride is fine with her but i want it smoother. spindles arent out they are in the 350 range. your not supposed to use lower a arms with lowered springs. we are close to the bumpstops in front and does hit sometimes but im thinking about putting a coil rubber spacer up top on it so it will lift it up a nich but my gf is fine with it. what i do like about the lower a arms is that it bottoms out before the front would have a chance to scrape on anything, where as spindles you get full movement and it would scrape.

if you want a little drop like 1-1.5 more what ive done is put the 3 inch drop springs in on two blazer xs so far and either 2 or 3 inch block in back and its perfect. sits about 1.5 lower in front and looks good and isnt to low

tony

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
RawRedX said:
you mean this pic?

photo shopped by ME:D
just outta curiousity... what would that look like with the quater window shaved, and another pic with the quarter and back window shaved?:thumbup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts