S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
0 Posts
Haven't heard of em. Looked at em. If you get it let me know how it works out. Because tahts the hood I'm getting after I do some other stuff. Sucks that you gotta cut out the air hole but oh well

·
Self Portrait
1,632 Posts
I like the Indy style hood. I'm gonna see if I can get a pic of it so I can see what it will look like on my truck. If I get on I'll post it!

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
never heard of them b4, im not really a fan of the SS hood this is the one i like HERE

·
WRX Style
368 Posts
Looks pretty sweet... I think I'd go with the SS, i wish someone would grab their credit card and test it out to see how the hood is.. :D I'd have to find someone else to cut out the intake, but I think that hood is the way I want to go... thanks xtremer! :D

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Really and truly...both hoods were :headbang: but I think I am going to stick with the stock hood for a bit...there's something about have a v8 on juice under it that makes it kinda sneaky!!!

·
Self Portrait
1,632 Posts
Yea, especially if you keep everything mild about the resst of the truck. Lowered but not slammed, quiet exhaust, it would be fun to stomp people from light to light!

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
rhenry01 said:
Yea, especially if you keep everything mild about the resst of the truck. Lowered but not slammed, quiet exhaust, it would be fun to stomp people from light to light!
lol...well I have a 5/6 drop and I wanna go lower...as for the quiet exhaust...I am all for that. I was thinking flowmaster at first..but that would give it away to easily...since I can't decide I went and bought some cheap turbo mufflers for now..they are sure to hid the sound somewhat. I still have to get the truck to the exhuast shop to get it all put one..we'll see what the outcome of that is..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts