S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
SOLD
7,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I assume this comes with bags? what kind are they f9000? I was wanting to find out what kind of lift i can get with those but thanks to www.Bagginit.com :worship: i now know, so do those come with the kit?

·
SOLD
7,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i think arts site said that they come with F7076 bags. anyone got ne info on these? can they be swapped out for the f9000??

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
They are similar to F9000 bags, both sleeve bags, however I do not think they can be interchanged. They have different lengths and designs.

·
SOLD
7,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
yea, thats kinda what im getting at is the lengths, those bags on art site do not look like they will get the lift i want, i want to be able to go from the frame on the ground, to about the ride height of a stock extreme or regular s10 (fully compressed to fully maxed out, i dont want my ride height to be that high), i wonder if i got some f9's, i could make two brackets similar to the ones on arts website and have an the same setup, just with taller bags that extend higher than the ones offered in the kit.....

·
the crush velvet man
222 Posts
i have the bags that you are talking about. they dont really have a minimum height like the f9000's and they still extend a decent amount. i get about 7-9 inches of travel out of them

·
SOLD
7,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what do you mean by minimum height? and can anyone tell me about straps? i heard o need something to stop the sleeved bags from extending, otherwise they will extend until they bust, any pics of this?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts