S-10 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
no trailer queen!
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I sent one of my shockwaves in to be repaired to have the bellows replaced cause of a rubhole. I talked to one of the employees and he tells me, "It'll be about $85 and $15-20 for shipping." So that's a total of $100-5. No big deal! I figured ok I'll do that. Money's real tight and I had a "little" extra cash so I figured what the heck. Tells me they'll call me when the bellows is replaced to pay for it. So a week and half goes by and I finally get a call. (No big deal. I'm not in any hurry to have them put on a truck I no longer have!) But that's not the point! The price for my shockwaves went from $100 to a little over $300. I was pissed. They tell me it's cause the shock was broke. How the hell can a shock break from sitting? It was on a truck long enough to get a freind's truck home that was out of town. I would say maybe 100 miles at most and the bags sat on the truck til I got them back. Wouldn't you think if it's gonna be more money than originally quoted you'd give the customer call before taking it upon your self to fix it? I don't have that kind of money. I'm a broke college student who has a wedding to pay for as well. So who knows how I am gonna get my stuff back. I don't feel I should have to pay for something I didn't authorize and knew nothing about. I guess I just expected more from ART than this. That's why I originally bought their stuff cause it's supposed to be the best. Maybe but I am in no way satisfied with any of this stuff! WTF!!!!

·
no trailer queen!
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
do you have the number to get a hold of him?
orangesonoma said:
call tony and talk to him...he is a good guy im sure he will help you out...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts