S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just what the topic says and any help would be appreciated

i just don't want to buy the stuff to find out it won't work.

and while i'm at it. what kinda bags would you recommend on the front with nitrogen at 200psi range?

·
I AM A LUNATIC!
5,924 Posts
since we are now carrying the ART arms we will have a special upper cup for those very soon. same features as our normal ones.

if you dont feel like waiting, i can get you what you need from ART. they are just down the road from me. as a matter of fact, im going over there tomorrow to pick up some arms and make fun of tony.

our new soon to be cup....
bolt in.
laser cut airline hole.
made from dom tube.

the price should be around $45.00 a pair for these upper cups.

·
ALMOST DONE
1,422 Posts
jason made me custom upper cups to work with ART arms and it has dual holes in the cup to run dual 5/8 line out the side..there the same height as the ART cup but straight cut not angled..works like a charm

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well great that i got some great info. and i would really much rather have a set of your cups jason so i don't have to screw with having problems getting the fittings in there. i heard it is difficult to get fiitings for bigger ports/line on an art cup.

and jason about the cups your making for art arms. it is also possible to have matching lower cup for them too. i'm not really funded enough now to get the arms yet, but i do plan on upgrading in the future to them?

·
ALMOST DONE
1,422 Posts
if you got the ART lower arm you dont need a lower cup...the bag bolts directly to the arm

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i know you don't need a lower cup with art arms, but i don't plan on getting them for a little while.............that's why i still need the lower cup

1 - 9 of 9 Posts