S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
aka: cowhead
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any pics of a Air Ride Tech air4link (triangulated or parallel, it doesnt matter) install on a newer model s10? I really would like to see a good pic of the front lower bar(s) assembly where it is welded to the frame. I saw some tri4link pics in a couple of old threads, but they only showed the top links. If anyone has any pics or links to a install how-to on this would be great too. I looked on ART website but no pics of s10 install, just roadgrater,etc. Thanks in advance for any help.

·
~~~~
23,957 Posts
I have the old style Airbar from ART and have lots of pics it is on a 2000 S10 ext. cab Hit up my e-mail [email protected] I also have the install guide

·
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nobody here has an ART air4link, triangulated or parallel???? any pics at all?anybody???? [email protected]?

·
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes, lower bar pics please. I just would like to see how you have the bars spaced on the rear axel, and I would like to see the front bar where it is welded to the frame.....unbelievable, only one air4link on the forum:confused::shrug:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts