S-10 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for Sale BRAND NEW IN PACKAGE ARP headstuds, Part #234-4317 for 2004+ LSX engines everything is in it's original packaging and has not been opened til today to take pictures

My price is Set FIRM at $320 shipped although I will entertain reasonable offers, that includes the paypal fee. I am paypal verified and will ship within 1-2 days of receiving payment via UPS ground. I'll just keep them if no one offers within a couple bucks of my asking price. These are the 12 point nuts. Package includes studs/washers/nuts for both heads including all three rows of studs per head. Keep in mind that these are BNIB and will come to you just as if you had bought them direct from summit or where have you. I am in absolutely no hurry to sell and the price will not be lowered no matter how long it stays posted. Feel free to message me if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking and have a great day.

Tag ls1 ls2 ls3 ls4 ls6 ls7 ls9 lsx 5.3 5.7 6.0 6.2 aluminum camaro corvette g8 performance v8 turbo lm7 lq9 l92 supercharged horsepower fast slow compression rebuilt gaskets gto silverado sierra denali trailblazer ss holden monaro t56 4l60 4l65 4l80 s10 swap track race 1/8 1/4

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts