S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol, well the top is cracked all the way down and the inside leaves that black sticky glue all over everything. I think i am going to hit up a junkyard and look for another one. prolly won't find one there though, not sure where to look after that, any help would be appreciated
peace

·
former title junky mod
6,493 Posts
Kickin_it said:
lol, well the top is cracked all the way down and the inside leaves that black sticky glue all over everything. I think i am going to hit up a junkyard and look for another one. prolly won't find one there though, not sure where to look after that, any help would be appreciated
peace
Every FOCKING s-10 94-97 that I have ever seen has that same problem, good luck.

·
Statutory Ape
1,632 Posts
yeah i had that problem, i just used a shitload of glue on the inside of it and it held up fine, but then i took my brothers tacoma buckets and dropped em in and bought a blazer console...buuuuuuuut i threw my seats away cause i didnt think i'd do anything with em

·
former title junky mod
6,493 Posts
str8h8ss said:
yeah i had that problem, i just used a shitload of glue on the inside of it and it held up fine, but then i took my brothers tacoma buckets and dropped em in and bought a blazer console...buuuuuuuut i threw my seats away cause i didnt think i'd do anything with em
Do you have any pics of your truck, str8h8?

·
Statutory Ape
1,632 Posts
i dont have pics right now but i can get some, buuuut the console is out right now for fiberglass/paint. if you want pics of something just let me know

1 - 10 of 10 Posts