S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up everyone-I got a ??? I am a specialty vehicle builder(kustom cars, trucks, choppers-you get the idea) and kustom painter in Michigan. I've had a bunch of stuff in mags-but that doesn't matter right now. Heres the deal-the economy has pretty much dried up around here, and I am contemplating BIG move away. I was offered a job in Cali 2 years ago at a hot rod shop, but the more I look the more Ive been noticing that AZ seems to be right up there with Cali in terms of quality rids,and the apparant constant growth of the motorsports scene in general. My g/f is a webmaster and a web model, and from what she has told me as well, that industry is in the midst of a HUGE boom out there as well. So we have pretty much decided that the plan is for me to close my shop here, and head out that way. Here's my question, what would be a great area to go? I mean, I am used to a city atmosphere, and I'd like to go somewhere that has some$$$$$$ if you know what Im sayin'. So any of you Arizonians that can help a brotha out-I'd be real appreciative!!!!!

·
Registered
211 Posts
lol, already wrote on your other post... I did a search for Arizona, to see what I could find, lmao

·
I H8 BUMPS!!
58 Posts
Mesa, AZ. I used to livr there. Tons of business for ou.

·
/=||=/
589 Posts
Im in Tempe AZ

we're out here.... once you hook up with one, you'll find the WHOLE under ground.

Roll N Low, Roll N Big, Pharcyde, Streetbeat, Kaotik, Trevco

We're all representing. Love to have another pro down here man. If you end up coming, gimme a jingle we'll hook up and maybe work out some deals.

·
AZX in PHX
189 Posts
If you got quality and you want big $$, look into North Scottsdale.. We are talking rich area there.. I work in Scottsdale Auto Body and we do very well in Southern Scottsdale.. If you are reputable and offer very high quality services and products.. N. Scottsdale is where you want to look..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts