S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 4986 Posts

· Shitbag Sailor
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are quite a few S-10ers on this forum that live in AZ, we all need to get together for one day and do a cruise to the pavillions just one time. So everyone that is interested check in and we can figure something up once we get enouph people together.

· M.O.B.
368 Posts
Re: Everyone in ARIZONA read.

for real. Better do it before they kick us out.

· Shitbag Sailor
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

cool cool, keep checkin in. Then we will figure out a date and time when everyone will be available. I invision 30+ s10 cruisin together, it will be beautiful :bawl:

· lower than you
637 Posts

ill be runnin again SOON! air ride is 97% done. 1 more bar on to bend on bridge, and finish hardlining the front. then finish gas tank, finish bed. ahhh its so close, my joints hurt....

by the way some ass hole keeps stealing shit out of my yard WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

· lower than you
637 Posts

blaze is fine. im game, im damn close to done know. god im hating the east coast at the moment

How old is and how many AZ member do we have? maybe grab a drink one night before/after we hit a cruise or show.

Me 23

· Registered
13,602 Posts

layin20s said:
Who said it had to be the pavillons?
LudacriS10 said:
we all need to get together for one day and do a cruise to the pavillions just one time
I know its an older post, but whateva....

Better ideas?? Nope... normally I don't cruise around just to show off my ride...waste of gas with these higher gas prices. I chit chat with people about it when I go somewhere to do something meaningful and they happen to ask me about it. I'm not tryin to sound like a jerk or anything. Also, I don't have a truck to drive right now since i'm still in the process of baggin it... :haha:

· I like Root Beer!
59 Posts

hey guys...i was at pavillions on the 3rd. i parked next to a few s10s. one black, bagged with 20s. just wondering who the rest were. by the way, mine was the bright blue with 17s, front bags, bugs from driving to phx from oklahoma, and a bunch of crap in the bed.

· Premium Member
25,687 Posts

Aww man I missed it, I went last sat lol, if there's another cruise, I'm there, I'm up for cruisn, ALTHOUGH its stock height, but plannin to low it, it nice lookin truck guaranteed for stock height that it

· Registered
673 Posts

I'd be down to cruise or meet somewhere. Pavillions is over rated but its somewhere to meet. Maybe if we could find an empty parking lot somewhere. Most places you end up getting kicked out after 20 minutes. I know there's plenty of clubs that meet at Sonics or some other fast food place. Maybe we can over run a Sonics. Im in east Mesa and im down for any night. You have to put up with my ugly truck and i run manuals so i wont be hitting switches!

1 - 20 of 4986 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.