S-10 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Other than the chrome finish, are the ZQ8 and Z28 center cap's physically the same dimension's.

Here's a Z28. It sure looks the same to me. But I've never seen either in person, only pic's. So I don't really know for sure. :rolleyes:

·
is a fungineer
6,108 Posts
What year Z28 are we talking about?

·
is a fungineer
6,108 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When you say they are not a factory cap, do you mean they are after market,,or did not come from the factory on a Z28.

I want to use them on a ZQ8 wheel like your first pic. So I guess I'm good. Actually, I'm trying to put some ZQ8 wheel's on my full size truck. I have found a place that makes replica wheels. I'm trying to see if I can get them with the correct bolt pattern. Then I just need to make the center caps work. I was going to get these to experiment with.

·
is a fungineer
6,108 Posts
They did not come factory on a Z28 wheel.

·
Registered
105 Posts
no they didn't come factory on z28 wheels but some 93-94 s blazers had them. i've owned 2 blazers with the same wheels.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
All I care about is if they fit the late model ZQ8's. So I think I'm covered. :D

Correct me if I'm wrong though. They are a different color,,,right??

·
Another V8 Member
486 Posts
They fit. They are just different colors. I had a set of the silver Blazer caps you posted a pic of on my ZQ8's for a little while before I got the chrome caps.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts