S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Awesome User
10,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you the real you when your drunk or are you somebody different?

whut I mean i s are you the real person and aren;t as shy or anything when your drunk or buszzed?

or are you a totttaly differen't person, like mean/honest/ wil l**** anything or stupid acting?

to be honest I think im at best when im buzzed / kinda drunk but can walk around without anyone noticing im drunbk I feel better when I'm that way and more confidedent then needed. when im not drinking. i felel like i can be myself easier

·
I Have A S-10 Addiction
1,595 Posts
i've tried i can't get drunk... my familys a bunch of alcoholics.....:D

·
I Have A S-10 Addiction
1,595 Posts
lol...we got anybody that crys when drunk...:haha:

·
Awesome User
10,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i talk more, and just become more happy in general.
me also, im pretty hapypyy considering my conditions im in, my friend is suppose dto come over so hopefully that'll be cheerful, and im listening tobright eyes right now.

just got off the fone with the ex, i wish she wa smine

·
Awesome User
10,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol...we got anybody that crys when drunk...:haha:

i was crying a min ago, i miss my ex sos badly, she meanst he world to me. but we'll go from ehre and see how things go, she's my best friend, i just want to be with her so bad. my friedns is upposed to come over

·
I Have A S-10 Addiction
1,595 Posts
say how many have you had today....:haha:

·
Im a Mexican, SO WHAT!
3,104 Posts
your drunk as you are typing this arent you? lol, im funnier and more outgoing, im normally shy but when i get enough alcohol in me, i lose the whole shy thing and become a good kind of arrogant...or so ive been told. Chill with the ex thing man, dont let her see your hurting, if things were meant to be they will eventually lead that way in the end.

·
Registered
7,642 Posts
i am twice me, when i am drunk. i am a funny guy and i talk alot.

when i get drunk it doubles! i am twice as funny and i talk twice as much!!!!!! lol

·
I Have A S-10 Addiction
1,595 Posts
your drunk as you are typing this arent you? lol, im funnier and more outgoing, im normally shy but when i get enough alcohol in me, i lose the whole shy thing and become a good kind of arrogant...or so ive been told. Chill with the ex thing man, dont let her see your hurting, if things were meant to be they will eventually lead that way in the end.
lol i believe he is...:haha:

·
I Have A S-10 Addiction
1,595 Posts
1 - 20 of 113 Posts