S-10 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Resident *******
11,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw on the site that you guys are coming to Slam Session in Greenville, NC? Are you guys really coming down? If you do, is the Chassis coming with?

·
dynasty
175 Posts
luis, u know how we goin to be at slamsession. its colins bday so the kegs are comin out...and for all the guys on here, if u want to come on out to the party u can do that 2...just let us know

·
murse
13,200 Posts
when is slamsession? i ould like to go wonce my ride is bagged but i doubt i have time now...

·
Resident *******
11,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i h8 hites said:
luis, u know how we goin to be at slamsession. its colins bday so the kegs are comin out...and for all the guys on here, if u want to come on out to the party u can do that 2...just let us know
hehe...thats why i want to know if the Suicidedoors guys are going to be there....i wanted to let them know where the party is gonna be. :cool:

·
Resident *******
11,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
s10fan2000 said:
when is slamsession? i ould like to go wonce my ride is bagged but i doubt i have time now...
april 28th -30th

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
were just advertising for those shows on our site man, were not going to make to a lot of them. im not sure about slam session tho, thats all jasons call!

·
Resident *******
11,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
AVTekk said:
were just advertising for those shows on our site man, were not going to make to a lot of them. im not sure about slam session tho, thats all jasons call!
:( well, i hope to see you guys down here.

·
murse
13,200 Posts
pewter04blaze said:
april 28th -30th
yep i wont be there. maybe next year.:(

·
355 member
13,485 Posts
aw....I heard they was gonna be there & Big Show :(

·
Resident *******
11,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
DailyDrivenDime said:
im gonna go to slamsession on saturday and chill i dont know if ill pay to have my truck insider the gates but who knows
you should come to the party on friday night. :p

·
Registered
12,215 Posts
I don't think they would.. They are just now catchin up on orders.. I'd think that Jason would like to catch up and get a little ahead on things rather than be behind, and go to a show, come back abd be way far behind and have a lot of catching up to do.. Have more people mad cause of how long it's taking to get stuff out the door.. Etc.. llol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts