S-10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
harlem body kit has to go
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i recently bought a 6hp 33 gallon craftsman air compressor. it needs and outlet like this I --
O

·
NOT AN ADMIN!!
2,230 Posts
labor rates vary across the map, just call around and ask, its simple, some guys can get 55$ to come out and some will charge $155. to do the same work. around here.

·
87 4x4
89 Posts
electrican

The picture I see is a 20 amp gfic plug if you have a outlet already in the wall just change it to the one you need just make sure your on a 20 amp breaker. the wire should be #12 or bigger. By the way that plug is for 120 volts.

·
Registered
73 Posts
You could always do a search on the web. I have done some electrical work(Apprentice) it is easy peasy, man. You could even go to the hardware store and take a class or buy a book for a lot less $$$$. That is, of course, if you are not afraid to do it yourself.:thumbup:

·
32,805 Posts
Go to Home Depot, if you're lucky, a real electrician will be stocking the area. Just tell him what you're trying to do. He'll be able to show you what you need. Then go do it yourself. Changing outlets is super easy. You just gotta make sure you have the correct wiring.

·
harlem body kit has to go
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
actually it turns out we have the outlet. i was just looking in the wrong place. ( MORON ) thanks for the help guys.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts