S-10 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my gerl got me sirius for xmas... package deal came with head unit reciever and antennae. the instal was easy cuz i already had a siruis ready head unit and i like the radio and the quality and all the money ill save by not buying cd's

·
Registered Slacker
3,439 Posts
um..cool..enjoy it for me too..they dont support hawaii, bastards..

·
Registered
189 Posts
Now with sirius, is it more clear the regular radio stations? I know radio station quality compared to cd quality is just awful.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it sounds like cd's. never any static... from working in the body shop i know it doesnt work well in commercial buildings... but still no static it just goes silent. one thing ireally like is it tells ya who sings the song and the song name too. i have a kenwood deck and i plugged it into that. lemme take some pics brb.

·
Registered Slacker
3,439 Posts
yea it does suck..cuz xm sirius..and all the other ones if there are any; dont support hawaii..bastards
have fun

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
heres a shot of the antennae it will be going under the dash as soon as my homie gets back from xmas vacation

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
with xm it is all day long but i dont think i will be able to with sirius.... i might try to hide it under the cowl. if i cup my hands over it sometimes it loses signal

1 - 13 of 13 Posts