S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Teen Member
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys so I found a set or rims I like alot. They are 20" Triple Plated Chrome RVM Serpents Let me know if you like them and if you think they would look good on my truck thanks.

·
Teen Member
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
will i have any trouble fitting 20's? Also how big of a static drop will I be able to do without any extra work?

·
Registered
564 Posts
Fitting 20's shouldn't be a problem. I think you should be able to run at least a 3/4 drop or more.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Buy Them Babies

·
355 member
13,485 Posts
dey aight. look better tuckin though ;)

·
no more S10
17,421 Posts
I'm gonna say not, cause I'm not a fan of 6 spoke wheels on 5 lug vehicles... but then I'm kinda OCD like that.

·
Certified MASShole
4,372 Posts
Yeah thereonly $450 but then $300 shipping... watch out for that stuff... other than that not bad

·
Teh S10Forum Hawk
14,000 Posts
ok if YOU like the wheels, like u stated.... then do what YOU want to do.... are you going to let someone elses OPINION ruin ur "liking" of these wheels? come on bro, if you llike the wheels then get em! who cares what we think about em

·
notalifestyle
3,191 Posts
xHAWKx said:
ok if YOU like the wheels, like u stated.... then do what YOU want to do.... are you going to let someone elses OPINION ruin ur "liking" of these wheels? come on bro, if you llike the wheels then get em! who cares what we think about em
werd, if you like them get them! but i like them also

1 - 20 of 25 Posts