S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 98 s-10 really rides like it has 2 sticks in place of shocks. Everyone says they feel fine but the ride SUCKS!!! my old 85' ford rode better!! Do any of you have a problem with your shocks? What would be the best way to get a better ride? I cant lower it for a while cause of money! :mad: well any advice would be nice! Thanks! Corey :evilg:

·
V8 blazer member
29 Posts
i just redid my whole suspension, along with putting kyb monomax shocks on. all i can say is they're awesome. they're a handling shock, so they should be a bit stiffer than like monroe's. but they're not too harsh, and it stiffens things up (even with my v-8 in the front) no weird bouncing or anything

-the beast-

·
For Sale
190 Posts
blackbeast said:
i just redid my whole suspension, along with putting kyb monomax shocks on. all i can say is they're awesome. they're a handling shock, so they should be a bit stiffer than like monroe's. but they're not too harsh, and it stiffens things up (even with my v-8 in the front) no weird bouncing or anything

-the beast-
how low is your truck tho?
and how much did it cost>?< f0r the shocks

·
V8 blazer member
29 Posts
my truck is lowered 2/3 , and the shocks were around 55 for the fronts and 65 for the backs.

-the beast-

·
For Sale
190 Posts
it kinda all depends on how low your truck is... the lower u get to go the bumpier your gunna get, unless u bag it of course =)
also tho.. if your gunna lower your truck... spend some money and get the goodies aka belltech w/ good shocks.
But yes shocks have a great deal on how your truck will ride, stock shock on a lowered truck dont match, thats why you need to get shock that are for lowered trucks...
good luck bro!:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts