S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This months winner is scrapin_frame, here is a little bit more about his truck!

Year: 2000
Model: S10

Exterior: Envoy conversion, billet grills, M3 style Mirrors, smoothed and line-x'd bed, shaved antenna, shaved 3rd brake light, shaved tailgate handle, license plate box in the gate, rollpan, cowl hood

Interior: Seats, door panels and console redone in vinyl, embroidery on seats and door panels, suede headliner and visors, vintage air, hybrid audio components, jl audio amps, jl audio 10w3's, alpine head-unit, avs 7 switch box, billet half-wrap wheel

Engine: All stock 40,00 mile 2.2L

Wheels/Tires: 18"/20" KMC Jacks & Five, Nexen tires

Suspension: 3" traditional bodydrop, Air Ride Technologies airbar, dual Viair 450c's, sd raised gastank crossmember, sd carrier bearing crossmember, re7's in front, sd control arms, 9 gallon air tank, gc xtreme valves

Awards: NA

Special Thanks: My friends and family for all their help and support, my friend Corey Wagehoft for helping me out with awesome photos, and most importantly my wife for supporting all my toys and crazy projects despite not understanding the obsession. Big thanks to S-10 forum and the members that voted for me!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Nice truck, looks real clean. I'm wondering where and how much your roll pan was? Did it come with a license plate spot then you covered it? I want to put a roll pan on my truck and do a frenched plate too. Really nice truck though, two thumbs WAAAY UP

·
NVRDUN Always broke
7,962 Posts
Nice truck, looks real clean. I'm wondering where and how much your roll pan was? Did it come with a license plate spot then you covered it? I want to put a roll pan on my truck and do a frenched plate too. Really nice truck though, two thumbs WAAAY UP
pm sent

nice truck, very clean and really liking the first picture. Thumbs up for wind turbines:rotf:

·
RottenApplz
393 Posts
congrats, shits clean!

·
Registered
39 Posts
that's a badass truck man. hope one day to get mine lookin like that. it's neat to, i work for a company hat makes the tools that build those wind turbines. two thumbs way up!!

·
Buy my project Yota!
166 Posts
Awesome ride, congratulations!

·
something different..
38 Posts
congrats

1 - 20 of 44 Posts