S-10 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Too damn old for this sh*
2,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got some clear turn signals from them...

Cheap ass plastic has already broke. I mean they could at least use OEM grade stuff! The clips won't hold, it would be easy for somone to rip them off.

I'm thinking of cannibilizing them and putting the clear plastic in place of the amber on the OEM lights...

Is the reflevtive in the OEM part amber or what?

If that doesn't work, know of another, quality brand, of clears?

L8R

P

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
Yeah I know exactly how you feel. Everything I've gotten from APC has broken in some way. American Products Company my ass, is that why it says ching chang wong all over the back of their sh!t?

·
"GOT RICE?"
271 Posts
I think it is the luck of the draw. I've never had any problems with any of my APC products(I've used lots) nor have any of my friends had problems. I know that APC is a VERY busy company, so they've probably increase there production to match the orders which in turn reduces quality..makes sence. As for the stuff getting made overseas.. WTF..i dislike it when companies try to come across as being built in the USA(or Canada) and then you find out that they are made in China. But its smart on the part of APC cuz they are probably making a HUGE profit on their stuff. Just my 2 cents.

·
4-Door Blazin'
81 Posts
MY APC clears alrady have a bad seal and are getting condensation on the inside, I've had them for a couple of months. :(

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
badassminitrk - do you have the clear corners? if so how does the quality feel compared to the oem corners? got any pics?

anyone else know of any other companys that make quality clear corners?

·
4-Door Blazin'
81 Posts
Does anyone know where I can get a hold of clear corners w/ the fog light mounts?

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
I took all my clear lense's out..and I am running stock ones..b/c everyone has their dog has clear/eur0/altezza's...so I am trying to be different..that and I like the stock ones better anyway.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts