S-10 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2000 2dr blazer 2wd. Been lowered 5/6 for a few months now. Recently put c6 wheels on with 285/35/19 tires. Right side kept running on very slight turns. So I got out and sure enough. There is about 1/2-1in difference from the left to right side clearance to the inner fender. Is this a common thing in s-series vehicles or is something wrong I'm not seeing?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
goin broke but n style
12,942 Posts
several on here has posted this issue.

I would double check and make sure everything is still straight and tight on the suspension, esp if you have blocks.

·
goin broke but n style
12,942 Posts
most i have read about were on 4wd trucks, but since you have rather big 4" blocks, it is possible you have a broken/cracked block or one has shifted.

ON another note. the bed may not be sitting perfectly square on the frame. SOme have been known to loosen the bed and shift it around to get more clearance.

·
Registered
473 Posts
most i have read about were on 4wd trucks, but since you have rather big 4" blocks, it is possible you have a broken/cracked block or one has shifted.

ON another note. the bed may not be sitting perfectly square on the frame. SOme have been known to loosen the bed and shift it around to get more clearance.
YEAH, my bed came misaligned from they factory. i had to loosen it and realign it. i did a way better job than they did....

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

It's a blazer lol but I guess it might could be tweaked to one side? I just got a BFH and beat the shit out of it. Problem solved lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 7 of 7 Posts