S-10 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if anyone is lookin for some 2" belltech springs for a 4cyl s10 make me an offer. I decided not to lower it. the roads around my town are horrible. I might just go with a boady kit.

·
Bolt-On Body Dropz
2,617 Posts
dude, u might as well lower it if ur thinkin about puttin a body kit on it. if the roads are too bad for 2" drop, chances are ull crack ur body kit

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well actually

my air dam is a good height now and it'll stay that way. i'm not worried about the side skirts I'll get. the spindles I have on there now are enough for me.

·
Un-Blown Fake ZQ8
3,401 Posts
There really isnt much of a difference from stock height to a 3/4 drop. Still plenty of travel in the suspension (one of the reasons I love our trucks) and looks 1 million times better at a lower height. :) I say go for it, Los Angeles has some of the worst roads and freeways anywhere and I love my drop and wouldnt even think of raising it back up.

B

·
0 Posts
yeah, s10rz350 makes a good point, for awhile when i first got my truck i drove around with a 4 inch drop up front (2 inch coils/spindles) and a 3 inch block in the rear, i never had any problems related to bottoming out or anything, i was on those humongus stock tires as well. so im always for the drop hehe, by the way s10rz350...... is that your name cause you also own an rz350??

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'll take $40 for them. I can overnight them the day after I get the payment.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts