S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know that it shouldn't go here but ....i figure some one in here might show an interest..i have a 1990 s-10 4.3 runs ...bad thing is there is a leaky line ( i tried to fix now the fittings are leaking(reflaring)) also there is a fuel pressure problem (new fuel filter im thinking) ....email me at [email protected] or im usually on aim/aol at s10killer90

·
Trick MotorSports!
1,253 Posts
hehe, you know i've been contemplating a club project. Something big we can do and split the cost up between the members then take it to shows to represent TMS. :D

·
Soon to be bagged
128 Posts
you know we think alike cause i was thinkin bout that last night :p lol thats scary the co prez's thinkin alike.... and its a first gen at that... gotta love first gens

·
Trick MotorSports!
1,253 Posts
ya know...something we can do BIG...layin on 20/22's, custom paint, SPL monster.........ok ok ok , getting ahead of myself.

·
Soon to be bagged
128 Posts
lol lol yeah well the big thing is somewhere to keep it, well you got a place next to your house jarod, where there isn't a dime sitt now :) j/k lol

·
Registered
137 Posts
U know i can keep it here at my house.:racing: . I wish lol

·
Trick MotorSports!
1,253 Posts
the only stinky part is the tow in from Schaumburg...anyone got a tow vehicle?

·
Soon to be bagged
128 Posts
well jarod don't you have that 4x4 that you have been using :p

·
Soon to be bagged
128 Posts
thats what i like to here from jason :p

·
DRIVIN A PERVERTABLE
7,017 Posts
what is it w/ you ppl that give away or sale for dirt cheap the 1st gens? you all live on the opposite side of the damn country. i am looking damn hard to find an extra 1st gen and no luck. damnit!!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Deviant where you at in Tx im moving at the end the end of next month hit me up!

dammit well i guess i could say im moving at the end of this month, shit that's really quick dammit

·
DRIVIN A PERVERTABLE
7,017 Posts
extreme01chevy said:
Deviant where you at in Tx im moving at the end the end of next month hit me up!

dammit well i guess i could say im moving at the end of this month, shit that's really quick dammit
i am in the north part. the city of fort worth. where abouts you moving to here? it is a damn big state.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts