Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Results?

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Still doing research as to the additives. If it actually has something
very different that I can research and find that the properties ( Additive) actually are new to the automotive community, I will try it, until then I'm not wasteing any money on it. All the crap thats out there is either already in Mobil 1 ( Yes Mobil 1 only) or if its crap Mobil 1 will not have it because of later issues that occur using them, I will not use it.

GIMMICKS for money!

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Dont bother with it. A simple question on ask.com for linkit brought up some very interesting answers. One which was for network54. forums had the following info. There is and ongoing lawsuit that was filed by the FTC against Z-Max for false and misleading ads and claims. Z-Max was found by indepent labs to be nothing more than 100% mineral oil. Also through some other stuff I was looking into as far as the Linkit additive, brought up absolutely nothing, there is no such thing, doesnt exist. The is no chemical, oil, additive ar such known. I also posted this on some racing forums and was told not to bother, also.

Add this to Slick 50, Prolong and some other recent popular additives that have been proven not to do anything good, or anything at all. Marvel Mystery Oil has been around for ever and these are just newer versions of it. Mineral Oil,thats all, yes to some degree it does something, long term, its a deterant.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You mean I cant drain my oil and then drive all over town without the engine locking up???? :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts