S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Short Bus Anonymous
7,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am looking for some pics of 2nd generations with them. I will most likely be having my passenger door done this winter and was just curious to see some more pics. Also for anyone who has had it done, roughly how much did it cost you?

·
Daily Customs
1,664 Posts
I dont have one, but you can get a kit for like 300 bucks, but you dont want to do it to a daily driver, if you do you need to get the 600 dollar kit what comes with the heavyer hinges, try Autoloc.com.

So you ride with Thew, that cool. Im from the TerreHaters.com crew. Your probly know Jeff or Binder929rr, from us.

·
Short Bus Anonymous
7,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am looking at gettting in on half of a kit through the GP Jason has going on the suicide door hinges. Do you think Jason's kit will be alright on my daily driver?

Well technically I dont ride with them, but I live right next to Bobbys dad and have flew by them a couple times down the streets and highway on my bikes.

·
Short Bus Anonymous
7,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, you guys and them do some pretty sick stuff. I've got the wheelie and a few others mastered. I've tried the stoppie a few times for a little distance and ended up in the hospital, lol.

·
Registered
14,881 Posts
the hinges that jason sells, are more than strong enough to be for a daily driver. you just have to make sure you add enough bracing to the door itself and also to the back of the cab to prevent the doors from sagging over time.

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
y2k xtreme said:
lol...that's the point. he doesn't have time do do that ish...

btw, this was actually said to someone by jason at indy bash...rofl
Haha, yeah it was pretty fockin funny. :lol:

·
Expletive Deleted
2,970 Posts
obviously i know zero about suicide doors.. but wouldnt it start to sag easier if the door is normally mounted??? the back of the door holds alot more weight than the end where the mirror is, does it not??

or is the hinge at the bottom of the 'back' of the door?

·
Short Bus Anonymous
7,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
y2k xtreme said:
so??? weld dat ish up, and suicide both!!:D
Hey let me lay it out...

I aint no rich lil kid
If you would like to loan me some money to do it, all the better
And I dont really like the look of that big door so...:twiggss:

:troutslap :sheep:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts