S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Yes,it's Steve Miller he runs in the Pro Edelbrock Drag Racing series. Where he won the Pro Street championship.I saw him run At Bradenton and at Atlanta.The truck was origanally built for Bob Reiger he ran it in the NMCA.It's a full tube chassis lightweight beast.I've got an article on it in the Edelbrock magazine somewhere.

The truck is BADASS!!

·
Registered
321 Posts
The Pro series will be there July 30-31.I raced at Bradenton(local track) last year had such a good time,I drove 9 hours to Atlanta to do it again.

They've got a truck class this year open to any power level.You get 3 qualifying runs then they take a 1/10 off your fastest time and that's your dial-in,handicap starts with a .500 pro tree.The only down side is you have to spend $40.00 to join plus entry.You do get a magazine subscription, t-shirt,stickers,and such.

BTW,I got my truck featured in their mag last year.

·
footbraker
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Only raced pro tree once. Managed some .00 lights on street tires after about 4 tries. Got to work on my psychic powers to run pro tree. Don't think I'd be interested in truck class(I reserve the right to sandbag). Check cordova homepage for footbrake 500 rules-loads of fun.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Randy...Any pics of your truck?

·
footbraker
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Footbrake is a double elim. bracket race. .500 pro tree with no trans. brakes, delay boxes etc. Final round is winner of first chance bracket vs. winner of second chance bracket. It's possible to see same car final twice. They run it a couple of times a year for a $25 entry fee. So many cars they just about spill out the gate. Maybe I'll race hangover fest with my snow tires-prob. get 3+ sec 60' times.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Very nice truck Randy:thumbup: Bad news though...your #22 now

1 - 20 of 27 Posts