S-10 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Off Roadin' Member
1,277 Posts
i think robbie kenevil jumped the grand canyon or some big canyon from ramp to ramp and it was a little over 200 feet. thats the farthest ive ever heard of.

·
NOT AN ADMIN!!
2,230 Posts
ive jumped a 65 footer last year:) belive me I wont be doing that ever again, 400ex with cracked frame and me with cracked rips wasnt too cool.

·
Teh S10Forum Hawk
14,000 Posts
95 footer on the Yz80! thought i could do it! but... :nono: boy was i wrong, landed on the inside of landing and flew a few feet up in the air!!.... lol! had a headache for a few weeks!

i think robbie holds the record.. but im not sure what it is... let me find my guiness world record book and see

·
NOT AN ADMIN!!
2,230 Posts
fmfredrider501 said:
well at the races i do two 65 foot jumps a lap but i didnt think that was a very big jump...of course i was on a bike tho.
I hit that when I was 15 and I thought I was invincible, well to me 65 is pretty large for quads.

·
Short Bus Anonymous
7,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SS SDIME said:
I hit that when I was 15 and I thought I was invincible
lol, Im with you there, I dont know how big the jump was but tried it on my 250r and landed me in the hospital with a broken collar bone, right arm and a few ribs.

·
Outta my mind
1,289 Posts
Racerxill.com
September 22, 2003

Ryan Capes breaks world distance record

Friday night in Las Vegas at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway, Ryan Capes broke the world record distance jump on a 250cc motorcycle. He unofficially jumped 260 feet and did so in fourth gear. Our man in Vegas Brandon Zundel talked with Ryan, and he said that if he clicked fifth he could go another 20-30 feet. Stay tuned....

crazy

·
32,805 Posts
The scene in MAD MAX when Max's friend Goose crashes off his bike, at the time it was filmed it was the longest motorcycle crash jump. I think he flies 40 ft falling off the bike. I remember them talking about it on the DVD commentary.

·
Statutory Ape
1,632 Posts
BYONDSIC said:
Have you guyds ever seen Seth Enslows jump where he ends up splitting his head open when he lands.
yeah, that sucked, he flat bottomed the world record jump...seth is the man. he wasnt sposed to ride for a couple months and he was back out there in a couple weeks...staples in his head and all :rock:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts