S-10 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a bagged truck ,and im really scared (i know i sound like a pussy) to even drive it. I dont know anything about he bags, how everything works, the witing setup/ need to learn about them. I would like someone possibly to meet up with me for a day and go over my truck. I will compensate for gas, pay for the day and lunch or whatever. Just really would like someone to help me out, so im not paranoid to drive this vehicle.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did that and avtech did the front setup and another reputable shop did the rear setup. i know the setup was done right, i just dont know much about how everything operates.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it is a 5 link out back, with 2 viar compressors 2 5 gallon tanks, pressure switch, 10 switch air box, re 7 and 8 bags im pretty sure that is the number of them. 3/8" valves 1/2" line.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
the stuff you have in it sounds like if it was put in right it should be a reliable set up. if u wanted to drive out to Long Island i would deff spend a whole day shootin shit and telling u all about it. or u can go to calisle all truck nats in 2 weeks and basically ask anyone there questions, i will be there.

·
PAGING DR. FAGGOT!
7,371 Posts
Yeah man you can roll out with me and my friends to Carlisle...but we're leaving friday the 3rd at 4am.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts