S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
snausages
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A turbo set up on the 4.3?I know of a couple but looking for some pics here in this posts and how much you have into it.

Anyone have a sounds clip of a cammed 4.3?

·
Registered
1,443 Posts

·
Gaaoooooo
13,572 Posts
eat my ass dude..ive been here long enough to know what the **** the search button is.

so knock it off with your tool bag posts
Ehhh not so much really, I saw this thread earlier, read it, then backed out of it INSTANTLY because it's asking for some of the simplest info that is scattered EVERYWHERE on this forum, specifically in the FORCED INDUCTION and EXHAUST sections...so who is the toolbag again?

·
Good Bye SonomaST
7,145 Posts
4.3 guys, got the biggest v6's and got the biggest ego's too. this section is almost as bad as the flame forum.
but yeah thread starter, do a search you will find pages and pages of info on it. lots and lots of pages lol

·
loco hombre
3,461 Posts
4.3 guys, got the biggest v6's and got the biggest ego's too. this section is almost as bad as the flame forum.
but yeah thread starter, do a search you will find pages and pages of info on it. lots and lots of pages lol
eh, I think it's more geared towards impatience at the same topics coming up, over and over again, that just haven't been searched for. No offense implied to anybody - I've done it my share, also. But, I can totally understand why people get fed up. It's not really an ego thing.

·
snausages
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well i have searched...they same people come up all the time.

So why not ask to see if anyone else is around?I dont see a problem with it at all

·
Gaaoooooo
13,572 Posts
Pfffft hardly has anything to do with ego, a big slow V6 doesn't really warrant an ego.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts