S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Wheres the beer?
162 Posts
Doesnt look like its worth 200+ to me....

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
at first i was like not bad... but then i did some searchin.. 269 for the brute force AEM intake which includes the heat sheild.. or 250.99 for the k&N gen II. both have the heat shields.

the nasty performance intakes are definately heavy duty... Stainless..... thats gotta be heafty.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ohhh.. just found the full AEM kit for 239.99 with free ground shipping.. i might be going for the AEM. performance should be simmilar to the K&N...

·
Registered
183 Posts
i only paid 150 for my airaid, w/o heat sheild, but it doesnt come with piping all the way upto the trottle body, only to the maf.

·
Project: Sabriel
12,507 Posts
but it only replaces to the MAF it looks like....so you're not getting rid of all the restriction

·
Mr Can't Keep An Avatar
869 Posts
Sketchy said:
That steal pipe would attract all the heat from the engine bay to that lil pipe, thats actually a HAI kit....

SKeTchy

There have been test that show that the material the intake is made out of has no impact on the temp of the air in the tube.

·
CHEVROLET COUNTRY \/6
560 Posts
looks like the truck had a boner.

·
TRUCK FOR SALE!!
519 Posts
i honestly think that the volant intakes are the best

·
Registered
212 Posts
ill be paying extra for the aem brute force and get a heatsheild. would be bad if it came with a heat sheild.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts