S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
harlem body kit has to go
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
supposedly they have a way to relocate your shocks without losing turning radius. if someone could post this or let me know where i can find a copy id appreciate it. thanks

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
I know Barnes & Nobles has them. Not sure if yall have them where yall live though.

Also if u use a nissan hardbody shock u won't loose much turning radius since those are small in diameter and plus they have a long stroke.

·
SK= Midwest's Elite
4,906 Posts
i go to 7-11 and read the tailgate while i enjoy a frozen slurpee...the chick that works there has a bf with a bagged blazer so she doesnt mind, and she hooks me up with the slurpees and go go taquitos...but the bastards dont have MT so i had to get my own subscription :(

L

·
0 Posts
SLAMnoma95 said:
i go to 7-11 and read the tailgate while i enjoy a frozen slurpee...the chick that works there has a bf with a bagged blazer so she doesnt mind, and she hooks me up with the slurpees and go go taquitos...but the bastards dont have MT so i had to get my own subscription :(
Hmmmmmmm.. what 7-11 is that? ... Lol..:uhoh:

·
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
makes me want to go to 7/11. i dont think they have it at my store though. mines one of the ghetto stores.

·
Shade Tree Pimpin'
1,123 Posts
my buddy has it ill get it some time lol i was gonna post it here but im on my laptop and its not connect to the scanner but ive seen the article

·
lame-o
792 Posts
oh no NOT the sway bar thing!

Minitruckin'(or was it Truckin')ran an article similar a few years ago

It is NOT a good idea to weld anything to a sway bar, much less a shock

it would be better to cut a recess in the frame to get it to sit back(if it is that big of a deal) than to mount it on the sway bar!

t

·
Resident *******
11,268 Posts
i've got the article at home.....but i'm out of town. it is an interesting article tho....

·
Registered
476 Posts
dragginbalz said:
oh no NOT the sway bar thing!

Minitruckin'(or was it Truckin')ran an article similar a few years ago

It is NOT a good idea to weld anything to a sway bar, much less a shock

it would be better to cut a recess in the frame to get it to sit back(if it is that big of a deal) than to mount it on the sway bar!

t

I haven't seen the article, but from the sounds of it this is not what they are doing.

It sounds like they remove the sway bar entirely and use the hole in the control arm for the end link as the lower mounting point for the shock. Then they weld a bracket to the frame to act as the upper mounting point. I'm curious to see what this looks like exactly...

·
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
will someone please scan the article? or if i scan it can someone host photos for me

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
O lord I remember that article where they put the shock on the swaybar. I hate it when the magazines are wrong since lots of people follow after them and always think thats the way to go.

·
3,255 Posts
SLAMnoma95 said:
What 7-11 is this? i'm gonna have to join in on the fun.

·
Registered
332 Posts
page1
page2

Ok I uploaded the files but they are big, So if a computer pro could go make them fit or what ever you have todo I am sure we would appreciate it, they are about 4 mb each so 56kers BeWare.

They are also On tripod which means that like 1 person an hour can view them before they shut down my site temporarily.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts