S-10 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
I wouldn't buy those. Looks stock and by the looks of the site it looks like a "fly-by-night" company. I hate to say it but Walmart has better. I mean if they don't work u can return them and Walmart probably has some name brand stuff.

·
Registered
133 Posts
TorqueyMonsta said:
I wouldn't buy those. Looks stock and by the looks of the site it looks like a "fly-by-night" company. I hate to say it but Walmart has better. I mean if they don't work u can return them and Walmart probably has some name brand stuff.
haha yeah, its "Road Master"

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I C just wondering

·
W3RdMan
77 Posts
i have some road master 6x9's in a box....hell, for the $20 they arent THAT bad. im still replacin em with a JL sub

·
Registered
51 Posts
If u look at the site more in depth they have some REAL nice installs. A minivan and like a 93 tercel....those things r hott! Forget all other subs, drop everything, and spend the 10 bucks for those awesome subs.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol

·
black culture thief?!
1,702 Posts
I bought two Audiovox Rampage 10 inch subs for $24 a piece w/ warrenty from Kmart. Silver and black cone with chrome basket. Lets just say that 1 of them in a truck box powered by an 150 watt Alpine Class d amp was loud enough to get my truck broken into.

·
Registered Slacker
3,439 Posts
go get a infinity sub..it's like 100 dollars or so..cheap and they sound super super good..i've heard em..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts