S-10 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
SS Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to know if some one has them on there truck and just how good are they compaired to the other bars on the market!!!!!
Thanks Eric

·
Dain Bramaged Member
1,583 Posts
I thought that Twiggy just had the cheap-o traction bars, not the caltracs...oh well...there is a guy here in town that has caltracs on his 'phoon, and I've been thinking about getting them for my X....they're supposed to be awesome, but they're like $325 shipped....

·
14,970 Posts
Psychobrick said:
I thought that Twiggy just had the cheap-o traction bars, not the caltracs...oh well...there is a guy here in town that has caltracs on his 'phoon, and I've been thinking about getting them for my X....they're supposed to be awesome, but they're like $325 shipped....
He's right i just have the universal ones from Autozone.

·
Resident Mechanic
365 Posts
I have been thinkin about gettin those from autozone how well do they work for off the line traction?

·
Dain Bramaged Member
1,583 Posts
I didn't know that autozone sold the caltracs, but from what I've heard they're awesome, and they're adjustable too...

·
Resident Mechanic
365 Posts
I was talkin about the autozone universal ones not the caltracs lol dont got the money right now for those

·
Dain Bramaged Member
1,583 Posts
oh..I figured I'm just gonna save for the catracs, that way when i do a drop, I'll still have sufficient ground clearance...kinda...

·
Dain Bramaged Member
1,583 Posts
a little resistor in the plug that connects to the bottom of the AHD sensor, but I can't remember the value of that resistor, I'd have to look around...

·
SS Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok guys I have the caltrac bars on there way to me so I will tell ya what I think when I get them on the truck!!!!!!
Later Eric

1 - 15 of 15 Posts