S-10 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone whave the boyd coddington blaster 5's on thier s-10...Im looking tro get some 18's but i would like to know how they look on it..im hoping that they look hot!!

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
this pic is compliments of 98 SS ON NOS. this isnt my truck. it is a 2/3 drop on a ZQ8 (close to a 4/5 on a normal s truck). it has 18x8 blasters with 245/45/18 tires. i plan on using the same setup on my ZQ8. hope these help.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sweet!!! Thanks for the pics man!! They look real hot on that..
I myself have the dark blue zq8 and im not sure if i wanna bag it yet or just do a little more of a drop to it..more than likely bag it..also lookin to do nos sometime next year...what does that guy run in his?? :D

·
2,186 Posts
i dont know anything about that truck except for it being a ZQ8 with a 2/3 drop. i want to bag my truck also. what i am gonna do is get those wheels and tires, get some spindles and blocks(need the spindles for my bag setup), then when i get the money bag it and buy 235/35/18's to tuck.:evilg:

·
2,186 Posts
dude thats fuckin sweeeeeeeeeeeet!!! what is the backspacing on those and what tires are you running? i am assuming that you got a new cross member to keep from dragging it. how street able is that 5/6? i ask cause i might do the same drop. sweet ass truck!:drinkhaha

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
i have a 5.5 7 drop www.geocities.com/tonys98ss

with a 6 inch drop in back you will need to notch it

that red truck is my buddys that i lowered. www.geocities.com/daves01sonoma

the tires are 255 45 18. i would get 245 45 18 though

if you get a 5 6 drop and dont want rubbing get 225 40 18 front 18x7 4 inch bs rear 18x9.5 5.5 bs 275 35 18

·
Rollin' Low in the 619!!!
409 Posts
The rims have a 4" backspacing and I am running 225/40/18. No new crossmember as of yet, but i need one since it is almost worn down. The only thing I suggest is if you do this drop, is to get the notch kit. My rearend hits the frame on large bumps and sharp turns. Thats why i can't wait for the monster notch and bags. Next Month hurry hurry hurry! her is another pic Kinda bad though

Attachments

·
Rollin' Low in the 619!!!
409 Posts
98 SS. The 5/6 in what I ordered from Autobahn. So I am asuming that is what I have. Never measured the lip, but I will soon. Do you have a problem with the Boyd stickers lifting on the edges? Can we get replacements?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts