S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Draggin Body Member...
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have anymore pics of this blaze? I really like it and I'm planning on doing my hood exactly like his, but I'd like to see some progress pics of it, or whatever kind I can get...

·
Ol' Skool Member
395 Posts
how much b/d is that dothatesme?

·
Draggin Body Member...
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was trying to find pics of DOThatesme's truck but I couldnt, thanks for the pics, I'm doing the same thing, just hope it will help clear the thermostat housing.

·
BUY MY TRUCK PARTS!
1,071 Posts
that truck belongs to a "friend" of mine...His name is Dan..He is in the club creative style here on long island (ny). you can check out thier site: http://www.csautoclub.com and e-mail him, I'm sure he's got plenty of pics of it.

BTW: that truck gets a repaint every year...it's blue now ;)

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
How come u guys want such a big cowl hood. U don't have to clear that much motor do u or is it just for looks?

·
I <3 SPARKS
7,977 Posts
It's easy to make it yourself... but I'm interested because I've got an engine driven comp that sits on the side of my engine and it'd hit a regular cowl hood.. The cowl isnt wide enough.

·
Draggin Body Member...
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well why would you want to build a 1/2" cowl hood to clear everything if it takes the same effort as a 4"???

·
Draggin Body Member...
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
delusionalkustomz Thanks for the help!

·
Draggin Body Member...
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well as most of you saw I cut my hood the other day, well tonight I got around to cutting out one side of the filler piece and got it almost fully tacked it (that was alot of tacking) and tomorrow I'll finish it and the other side. I'll have pics sometime tomorrow, I did a 4 1/2" rise, so it looks pretty killer, I didnt angle my out as far as DOThatesme did, so it looks closer to the blazer's hood...

·
Draggin Body Member...
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
lol I'm bored, here is a pic of the right side. I'm not sure if I'm gonna close off the back, because if I keep it open it will also serve a purpose, but I want it to look clean, I may cut a piece to fit and then get the hole saw out and put a few holes in it. Its actually coming together better than I thought it would...

Cab is gulf shore anywhere near gulf breeze FL???

·
Draggin Body Member...
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have a friend that lives there and I think I'm coming down for spring break.... I figure its a good way to see him and have a good time in a warmer climate....

·
I <3 SPARKS
7,977 Posts
oh I iddnt even see the pic, I was typin that reponse.. looks good..

sweet, when ya get down here, hit me up.. it's sexy gurl heaven over here hehe :D

·
Premium Member
16,419 Posts
looks like he did some more shaving (front sidemarkers, toy front bumper and a reg cowl hood) :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts