S-10 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey lunatic i know you probably use yours for alot of business and stuff. Would a guy who will mainly use it for a phone and to mess around on the internet like it? Also whats the HTC version?

·
The Original A D M I N
18,797 Posts
It is like a shitty computer. I use it for my contacts, IM, email, surf the web to place orders, etc.

I just had to replace the screen as it cracked real easy.
I had to replace the back with the camera lens cover. It was all scratched up too easily

Mine hangs all the time.
Mine crashed twice in the last week.
I could not call out today. I dialed and it would not allow me to actually put it through.

I want to replace it.

·
bodydropped on 22s!
10,643 Posts
i have it and hate it.

it freezes all the time and if you turn it off and back on real quick some of the text messages disappear.

the screen gets scratched to easily and my wifi doesnt work half the time.

and the lights dont work under the keypad on mine.

oh and when i am talking on the phone the internet likes to come up

·
Registered
127 Posts
i have a blackjack and it loses service all the time..my brothers did the same thing til they sent him a new one..it just started doing that recently..so i feel how the people with a tilt feel, only i dont have one lol

edit-this is rockyroad217 lol forgot my friends name was logged on

·
Banned
7,395 Posts
i had one for about 2 months but i sold it and went back to using my blackjack. . .the features are pretty cool. . .i liked the wifi capabilities, the keyboard was actually usable, and the touch screen was nifty. . .but, the phone is like a brick. . .its a little large for a phone and if you ever had to dial a number that wasn't on your contact list, it was damn near a two hand operation. . .if you want an ok PDA and phone, then the Tilt will be fine

·
Headknocker
1,822 Posts
http://reviews.cnet.com/smartphones/at-t-tilt/4505-6452_7-32638455.html?tag=prod.txt.1

"
The good: The AT&T Tilt features a slide-out full QWERTY keyboard and a tilting screen. The Windows Mobile 6 smart phone also offers the full gamut of wireless options, including 3G and GPS, push e-mail, a 3-megapixel camera, and support for AT&TMusic and Video.
The bad: Speakerphone quality wasn't the greatest, and talk-time battery life was on the shorter side. The Tilt was sluggish at times, and picture quality was subpar. We also had problems acquiring a GPS fix.
The bottom line: The AT&T Tilt promises to be the carrier's most powerful smart phone for business users with its full range of wireless options, Windows Mobile 6, and innovative tilt screen. "

·
Mexican in Alaska
552 Posts
All of you guys hit the nail on the head. Mine is the exact same way when it comes to being slow and heavy. I played with my wifes Iphone and have to say I like hers in some ways alot more than the tilt. My camera lens covers is scratched to shit. It is really bulky when it comes to other phones. I just use it for the phone and web surfing capabilities when I am out and about.

·
The Original A D M I N
18,797 Posts
I am currently looking for a replacement. Wife said she wants this damn thing. I would not wish this on anyone.

I tried to dial out to my bank today as it was not in my profiles. I dialed in the number, hit pickup to send he tones and nothing. I threw the thing on the floor and it dialed my mom in the process.

So effing frustrating.

·
The Original A D M I N
18,797 Posts
camera phone does not work. lol

I will dig up the camera tomorrow and take a pic as it is sitting out back still. Too bad 60% of my contact list was not on my sim card or 8gb card.

Ohh well

·
The Original A D M I N
18,797 Posts
brightside, already was there. Have been for a while and even updated my rom a few times. Still the phone was shit. I have picked up a blackberry to suit me until I get the htc touch pro.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts