S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Alsek Spring & Fab Ltd.
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know they arent the "best" but my buddy bought them like 2 years ago before he knew anything about airbags. I just bagged his caddy and these are the valves he had. they were setup on a manifold so we separated the valves to run a fill line to each one.

what I am wondering is if anyone knows what the little blue knobs do? The have a slot in them and are adjustable, but I havent been able to find out any info on them.

·
I <3 SPARKS
7,977 Posts
There was a thread EXACTLY like this recently... a buddy of mine had those. His were AIM valves. They were okay. He's got GC 300psi's now :D

·
Alsek Spring & Fab Ltd.
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I cant seem to find it. Does anyone know what the blue knobbys do???

·
Alsek Spring & Fab Ltd.
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats what im thinking. something to adjust how much the valve opens maybe???

anyone else have any idea??

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
first impressions said:
I know they arent the "best" but my buddy bought them like 2 years ago before he knew anything about airbags. I just bagged his caddy and these are the valves he had. they were setup on a manifold so we separated the valves to run a fill line to each one.

what I am wondering is if anyone knows what the little blue knobs do? The have a slot in them and are adjustable, but I havent been able to find out any info on them.
those little knobby thingies are manual control, if you use a flat head screw driver and turn them it will manually control the valves...:hitit:

·
Alsek Spring & Fab Ltd.
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
alright, Ill have to try that tomorrow.

thanks

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
Actually... u don't even have to push the blue button... just PUSH it in... really hard... just don't put your ear next to the valve if you hit the dump button... lol... they can be used for manual fill and dump, which actually come in handy if your switchbox breaks or somethin... i think that is the ONLY upside to those valves... lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts