S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i was wondering if anyone has gotten the VMAX manifold spacer yet, i know most people want a test mule, and i think i might be just that. Im swapping in an LS1 next summer and i would like to get a little more hp out of the 4.3 while i wait so........ anyone used it yet?

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
spaces the whole intake manifold??? sounds like another gimmick but they work on those 350z's so try it and let us know!!!

On those 350z's they picked up 11 RWHP so....they work for some applications at least!

·
Starting from scratch...
3,349 Posts
i had one one my 4.3 for about 2 weeks before i discovered a vacuum leak. Didn't really feel any difference except for my wallet. Oh, and i lost about a mile to the gallon, but that's probably because i was always on the throttle trying desperately to feel a difference. I.M.O., save your sheckles for something else.

·
Nitto1320 M O D
1,612 Posts

Hell yes at the Dr.Pepper

·
I call her: NIGHTMARE
2,124 Posts
lol........hey, that looks really familiar, now if my dad could get it up to tj to get it running........grumble grumble

·
Nitto1320 M O D
1,612 Posts
TJ is doing mine too :)

As for the Spacer, I say NO

·
I call her: NIGHTMARE
2,124 Posts
I talked to him last night. He said he has still been balls to the wall at his shop since i left.....BUT he either said he was gonna do it mid this week or mid next week. Who knows, he will give you a call....lol Im pretty sure he plans on leaving it up there with you since you said you wouldnt mind, so its all yours to play with.

·
Registered
12 Posts
hey i was wondering if anyone has gotten the VMAX manifold spacer yet, i know most people want a test mule, and i think i might be just that. Im swapping in an LS1 next summer and i would like to get a little more hp out of the 4.3 while i wait so........ anyone used it yet?
Hey guys im new here so For those who are skeptic about the 4.3 Vmax intake manifold spacer I just purchase one Today so I want to give a try so im gonna do it in 00 s10 extreme im going to upload a video on December 15. 2019 in gonna do a before and after video i have my own YouTube channel so stay tune I will upload the video as 4.3 s10 with a Taylor vmax intake manifold spacer. No one has done a review or a video so stay tune guys my YouTube channel is under Willy Garcia stay tune and subscribe guys spread the word I'm gonna do it for those who don't want to soend the money and want the truth so I will tell u if it works

·
Administrator
21,734 Posts
I can tell you the truth..

1.You wasted your money. It's already been decided it was a gimmick

2. You revived a 14 year old thread...don't do that.

3. You need to find your punctuation keys.

4. How many times do we need to hear you have a YouTube channel?

·
Registered
12 Posts
So guys I forgot to mention this December 25 2019 I will upload of me testing and racing Against a guy who called me out for a race against his 04 Chevy duramax 6.6 turbo hes been talking trash lately about the s10s I have lots of bolt ons in the s10 and I will be racing a 2015 mustang ecoboost( **** smoke me) and a 300 Chrysler 3.5 just for the fun of it . but this is for all the 4.3 v6 s10s out there stay tune Look me up in YouTube my channel is Willy Garcia I uploaded a video of me Racing a f350 turbocharged diesel truck go to YouTube and type "F350 turbo diesel vs 4.3 s10 extreme quarter mile" comment and like I said I will upload the videos spread the word guys

·
Administrator
21,734 Posts
Since you ignored my punctuation advice...this is the last warning.

And enough with your YouTube channel.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I can tell you the truth..

1.You wasted your money. It's already been decided it was a gimmick

2. You revived a 14 year old thread...don't do that.

3. You need to find your punctuation keys.

4. How many times do we need to hear you have a YouTube channel?
Ok thanks for the reminder but I'll take my chances so if I wasted my money dont worry about it im gonna go dyno test this vmax spacer at cantu motorsports here in Uvalde Tx my whole point is to help others and answer if this thing makes power but I'm doing it so if its trash it will help others avoid wasting their money.

·
Administrator
21,734 Posts
🤣 Why do you think nobody uses that trash? It doesn't work. If it did, everyone with a 4.3 on here would have one.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts