S-10 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
i jus put in neons...i got the 6 inch tubes because they tuck so nice...you cant even see the tube.... 10 inch is a big tube i was goin for the hidden look

·
Damn right I'm a maniac.
9,571 Posts
I've got 2 10" tubes under my dash. I just used small screws and screwed them directly to the black plastic trim under the dash, right at the lip.

·
Searching no more
2,467 Posts
Killr Sdime said:
Blagh... neons are gay!
Everyone has an opinion :rolleyes:

I had two blue neons under my dash until one of the connections got messed up in one of the tubes. I mouted them with a couple of small screws on the underside of the dash. There is a small groove on the bottom of my dash that they fit perfectly into. You could just barely see the tube, but they made an awesome ambient blue light. I got a ton of good comments about them. If you do it right and don't go overboard, I think it looks pretty nice.

·
Registered Pwnz0r
84 Posts
zipties, thats what I used on mine. They work fine and remain hidden.

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
I have 2 12" and 2 6" i had them lighting up my stero but thought i was gay cuz outside the truck it was really noticable, so now I've got the 12's under the seats shining on the floor and i havnt placed the 6's cuz i havnt found a place under the dash that they are totally hiden, yet shine good.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have a 15" blue between the driver and passenger seats. I've had it for 5 years and it's still as bright when I bought them. I like to leave it on sound mode.

·
sold the dime :(
4,586 Posts
i have 2 6" under the seat shinning towardthe front so the pedals and stuff light up! just kinda cool.. neons are gay if installed wrong.

ihave the underground lights and some in my grill and the 2 under the seat.. during the day u cant tell i own a neon product..and i only use the leds

its not the fact that u have a neon its the install that i hate. which a ricer has a tube hanging off his body kit, then itsgay

1 - 12 of 12 Posts