S-10 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Do I need a gas mask?!
5,796 Posts
i would sell it, but i got too much time into it, and since it was my daily driver/project, there are lots of good and bad point abotu the truck. good, everything worked, complete, good suspension, wheels, tires, straight clean body(primed 100% partially shaved, really nice stereo, not show or contest worthy but nice 3/5 drop, but its the bottom line 2.2 with 150,000. i would need $1500 to let it go, but its just not worth it now that it doesnt run. so i am just going to part out engine components(anything drivetrain mainly).... so....

· Do I need a gas mask?!
5,796 Posts
i have my 89 i w ould let go for the haulin... free... clear title... complete truck. just rough and some parts semi disassembled. and now that my truck doesnt run i have to share vehicles witht he fiance, and dont have a chance to get to my friends garage to snap pictures. its a white extended cab 89 with nice tinted windows, rough all around truck, and black angel hair headline :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.