S-10 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
YOOUUU BBEEETTT!!!, Joshua 1:9
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey i was curious if anyone had or could find me a picture of an '89 s-10 ext. bed... my dad hasn't gotten his digit camera in yet and i've always wanted to tinker with a picture of my truck to see how different drops would look... so if anyone has a '89 s-10 ext. bed picture... can you please send it to me... i'll give out my e-mail if any of you guys have one...
thanks for the help!!!
Take Care
God Bless
Croz
***also*** i've got two questions...
1... does anyone know where i can get a nice exhaust system for my truck (the '89 s-10 extended bed) adding like 15-20 hp or whatever... everywhere i look it's just for the '89 standard bed, or extended cab...
2... does anyone know where i can get a nice cheap/yet strong 3/4 drop for my truck... i haven't really found a nice cheap (like $100-$200) drop for it...
and if you guys do find a pic of the '89... and are really bored... could you show me what a 3/4 drop would look like on it???

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
here are a few pics of my 92 long bed in this thread HERE , i can email you a pic of it to if you want . as for the exhaust i just decided im going to use the stock pipe and put on a 3 chamber flow that dumps before the rear axle . i will also be lowering it soon with 3"coils 3"blocks and pulling a leaf for ruffly a 3/4 or 3/5 drop :thumbup:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts