S-10 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered Asshole
5,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone from Maricopa AZ, thats where ill be movin, just want to see where the minitruckers are at.

·
Registered Asshole
5,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im heading out like June 13th so ill be there around the 16th maybe. I know theres not many people that live out there but im sure ill find someone from out there. BUT i figure that i wont live to far from all the action lol.

·
Registered Asshole
5,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep, Maricopa it is, June 13th well be heading out. I REALLY hope to make some connections before i go out there. Also, i got 2 dirtbikes (old enduros but their fun) and id like to maybe ride with some people and i got a pocket bike so maybe we could tear up the streets on them LOL. I found out that we only have like 5 actual neighbors in the subdivision of like a thousand houses that were moving to. SO, whos down to ride with the gorilla pimp? lol.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Low99Sonoma said:
Yep, Maricopa it is, June 13th well be heading out. I REALLY hope to make some connections before i go out there. Also, i got 2 dirtbikes (old enduros but their fun) and id like to maybe ride with some people and i got a pocket bike so maybe we could tear up the streets on them LOL. I found out that we only have like 5 actual neighbors in the subdivision of like a thousand houses that were moving to. SO, whos down to ride with the gorilla pimp? lol.
my little bro's got an older honda xl250 and i got a couple pocket bikes too. we definatley need to hook up when you come out here. i got a couple buddies from the s-10 forum too, lookin forward to meetin you man!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Yea I have a pocket bike too. I'd b down for a little riding. I haven't taken it out too much this year. Everytime you ride the damn thing something breaks and you have to fix it. It's a pain in the ass, but they are a lot of fun.

·
Registered Asshole
5,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
LOL hell yeah their fun. Mines the general Ebay lookin 47cc one from Japan/Korea/China or where ever lol. But its fun as **** and its loud as HELL too. And my Enduros arent that great, only one runs so that ones mine, and the other im gonna get it workin and give it to my GF. And i figure since their old skool as hell....that their cool again lol.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Ha ha true that, I guess since the fad is over, we can be cool on them now. Ha Ha. Yea mines the bigger one, a 49 cc and by bigger I just mean the size. You can actually sit comfortably on it. Slow as hell, but it feels pretty qucik being so low to the ground.

·
Registered Asshole
5,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yacht2cool said:
Ha ha true that, I guess since the fad is over, we can be cool on them now. Ha Ha. Yea mines the bigger one, a 49 cc and by bigger I just mean the size. You can actually sit comfortably on it. Slow as hell, but it feels pretty qucik being so low to the ground.
lol no shit, doin 30 feels like 100 hahaha.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Ha ha yea. I'm really not sure how fast it goes. 30 might be pushing it just a little, more like 23-25. Ha Ha. All this talk of mini-bikes made me want to go and take it out, so I did. I get a lot of dirty looks though cause it's loud as hell. The exhaust broke off a long time ago when me and a buddy were cruising and we were a good 4 miles from his truck, so I just left it in a garbage can. It's a little faster now, but you'll feel it being sluggish in the top end.

·
what to put here....
337 Posts
im from mesa, id like to hook up wit some minitruckers as well, all my friends drive lifted pm me

1 - 13 of 13 Posts