S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Needing air member
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The deal i made with a kid online is half complete.. i have a truck and he has my car but he also said he would give me some cash and he sounded like an honest person but so far i havent recieved anything or heard from him.. i call him daily and leave messages on his phone but still nothing.. all im owed is 500 bucks and thats all i want. he lives in deltona is there anyone on the board near there?? any help will be greatly appreciated. and i know im an idiot for letting the deal go without the money but i am a very trusting person, which is probably now not so trusting.. help

·
Needing air member
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I dont want to slander this persons name... even after all of this just cause im not like this but all i want is the deal to be completed thats all. hopefully someone can help

·
Certified MASShole
4,372 Posts
dude lets take a drive!!! lol

·
Needing air member
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im asking if someone nows this person tell him to call me or if i could get in touch with him ask whoever would help to get the money from him and send it to me since i know he hasnt sent any out. i dont know if anyone knows him but his name is ryan fletcher

·
Registered
346 Posts
Ya i live bout an hour and half from xdreamz99. Ive been over there before, what would you like done to this person? Give me $30 for gas and ill personally drive over to the person who owes you money and run over his damn mailbox!:haha: :haha: :haha:

·
Needing air member
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
HAHAHA! i would give that person some money for helping me out depending on what i get from this kid.. i just want my money thats all i dont want anyhting done to the kid.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts