S-10 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok with my 20x10's on the back the notch is like 1/4" from each rim im assuming i cant hit sides no more and how easy will it bend a rim if i accedenty hit them

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
Well, you should hit the tire before you would hit the rim, unless your notch is smaller than i'm thinking, and it would hit the rim first. I'd say just don't hit sides and take it easy. Even if you hit sides up front tho, the back still articulates a little bit, but I don't think it would cause a rim to bend.

·
AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME
2,031 Posts
i dunno if it would bend or not, but it probably will hit , or at least be real close, mine are 8.5s so its not too bad, but i know my buddy wayne has 22x10s and his notch just barely goes inside the rim. if it was a 20, i would imnagine it might hit rim, but yeah i dont know if it would actually bend it

L

·
0 Posts
I have 20x8s with a 255/35/20 in back with 4.5 backspacing and when I hit a side, the rim actually hits the notch, i didnt know this and was rolling on a side in the parking lot at school, and heard a grinding noise and went and looked at my rim and it was scratched up on the inside lip, it didnt bend it though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts